1. Samsung: Recently, the Nikkei reported that the person in charge said that “the manufacturing equipment of a Japanese manufacturer has been signed (Samsung) in 2018,” the Japanese equipment factory has also provided equipment to Samsung. In the mass production of AMOLED panels, the best results were achieved, and with Samsung's buyout, Japanese panel makers were forced to find only those equipment manufacturers with less performance to jointly develop and mass-produce AMOLED panels. The panel makers said that Samsung not only bought AMOLED equipment, but even the patent layout of AMOLED is very complete. In other words, Samsung's AMOLED patents for smartphones have almost been written, which makes other manufacturers to enter. The AMOLED for mobile phones is actually quite small.
2. Huaxing Optoelectronics: On March 9th, TCL collectively released the operation report. Huaxing Optoelectronics invested 19000 pieces of liquid crystal glass substrate in February (the total output of t1 production line and t2 production line), up 49.5% year-on-year; Huaxing After the sales area of the LCD TV panel and module products in February was reduced, the number of liquid crystal glass substrates was 174,000, an increase of 49.7%. Sales of LCD module products in February increased by 18% year-on-year to approximately 3.252 million. The sales volume of non-adhesive LCD module products decreased by approximately 36% year-on-year to approximately 1.679 million units. The sales volume of LCD module products was approximately 1.537 million pieces, an increase of about 1,143% year-on-year.
1. Yiwei Lithium Energy: On March 8, Yiwei Lithium Energy said on the interactive platform that the company's ternary material power battery products began to be marketed in March. At the same time, the company revealed that the 1GWh project of the ternary material power battery and the 0.8GWh project of lithium iron phosphate strive to reach full production in the first half of 2016.
2. Dongxu Optoelectronics: On the evening of March 8, Dongxu Optoelectronics disclosed the announcement that 70 million of the carbon sources were merged into the graphene power battery market. Dongxu Optoelectronics said it plans to acquire Shanghai Carbon Source Huigu New Material Technology Co., Ltd. in the form of equity acquisition and capital increase and share expansion. After completing the relevant transfer and capital increase procedures, Dongxu Optoelectronics will hold a 50.5% stake in Shanghai Carbon Source Huigu. Become the controlling shareholder of Shanghai Carbon Sources.
3. Mengshi Technology: Announced on the evening of March 8, the company plans to acquire 80% of the shares of Taizhou Taiying Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd. with its own capital of 60 million yuan. Among them, 37.5 million yuan was transferred to a 50% stake in Taiying Electric Vehicle held by Cai Kuan, and 22.5 million yuan was transferred to a 30% stake in Taiying Electric Vehicle held by Ying Xiujun. Other shareholders gave up the right of first refusal to transfer the equity. The business scope of Taiying Electric Vehicle is the design, manufacture and sales of miniature electric vehicles, design, manufacture and sales of electric auto parts and off-highway recreational vehicles.
1. Artes: On March 4th, the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) announced that it will provide $8.4 million in funding to Artes and Scouller Energy to build a 5 MW solar power plant near Normanton, northwest Queensland. The Normanton Solar Farm is owned by Artes and Scouller Energy. Artes Australia is responsible for the construction of this solar photovoltaic power station. Ergon Energy has signed a subscription to a Power Agreement (PPA) to purchase electricity from the station. The Normanton Solar Farm is expected to be completed in December 2016.
2. Tianlong Optoelectronics: On the evening of March 7, Tianlong Optoelectronics announced that it had received the resignation report of Mr. Zhang Yan, Chairman of the Board of Supervisors, and applied for resignation as the chairman and supervisor of the company's supervisory board for personal reasons. Previously, Tianlong Optoelectronics reported that net profit in 2015 was -304 million yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 1131.24%.
1. Dow Chemical: On March 8, Dow Chemical Greater China announced plans to build a new high-tech materials manufacturing plant in western China. China's construction and industrial coatings market is increasingly demanding more innovative and advanced solutions, and this investment is one of Dow's strategic steps to address this customer's needs. The plant will be located in Sichuan Chengmei Petrochemical Park, about 50 kilometers from Chengdu. The plant will begin construction in October 2016 and will be completed and put into operation in early 2018. It is estimated that the annual sales after full operation will be approximately RMB 600 million.